Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tacky Jacks


We went to one of our favorite restaurants tonight, Tacky Jacks. You eat outside and it is nice with the breeze. You sit on these really tall chairs. We waited on a table outside for about 30 minutes or so, it wasn't too bad. As we were leaving it starting pouring down rain. But we made it to the car and back to the condo. Billy went down to try out the sauna. I went there for a few minutes, but I just don't think it is my bag, baby! :) Larry Jess and Deborah went down to the gym. I am just chillin' in the room with the kiddos. Thinking about going to bed soon and getting up early and looking for shells on the beach. Oh yeah, and the souvenir shop there had the best jewelry I have seen so far. So yeah, I spend too much money! Not news to anyone. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment