Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mississippi river

We just went over the Missippi River in Hattisburg MS. We took some
pictures and had a potty stop. The kids were super excited about going
over the big bridge.

I think that place had the most powerful toilets known to man. Me and
the girls were standing as far away as we could from it when it
flushed so as not to get toilet water on us. I hope we succeeded but
no promises. :)

We all got a refill on caffeine and on our way again. There has been
some sleeping and now the kids are playing with toys and games. 236
miles to go, about halfway there!!!

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! That bridge is awesome. Just wait until the tunnel. I'm sure the kids are going to love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have the camera ready for the tunnel! We are almost there now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bridge - we stopped and took pictures when we crossed it a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Sandy! It is so pretty with the two bridges there next to each other!

    ReplyDelete