Monday, June 22, 2009

Trying this Blog Thing out!

I am new to the Blogging world, I am going to give it a try! It seems fun. We shall see. :)


IPhone 3GS!

Friday I went to Eldorado and got me and Billy both a new iPhone 3gs. They are a lot better and work much better than our first generation iphones. It has the video camera option, voice recording, texting horizontally, copy/paste, text forwarding, and is much faster. I seem to get better service too. So I think it was a great purchase. Of course we love technology and couldn't stand it that we didn't have the newest one. I would recommend the iPhone, it would be hard for me to do without mine. I could, I would just whine a lot about it. ;) Also got a super cool iFrogz luxe case for it, of course, it is PINK!


No comments:

Post a Comment